Sometimes parts don’t work out and we understand they may need to be returned. Thus, we offer the following return policy.
- Please call for a return authorization before returning any items.
- We will accept returns on brand new complete parts, with their original packaging, within 30 days of your receipt for 100% of the value in store credit or exchange.
- If you would like a refund to your original payment method, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee to help us cover credit card charge fees, refund fees, and other fees we pay. Again, if you opt for exchange or store credit you will receive 100% of the purchase price (including tax if applicable) towards a future purchase. If no refund instructions are included, store credit will be the default. Store credit can be applied on future order/s and never expires.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Scooterwest (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your account, or refunded to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to 10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If the item appears installed or used in any way, we will charge a 50% restocking fee since we will have to be resold as an used item at a discounted price. Items damaged by the customer during installation will not be refunded because they cannot be resold.
- All return shipping fees are to be paid by the customer. In cases where we determine we were at fault, we will take care of you and make it right at our cost.
- Unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
USED ITEMS, CLOSEOUTS, "SPECIAL ORDERS", ALL PERFORMANCE PARTS, ALL ELECTRICAL ITEMS, TOOLS, MANUALS, CARBURETORS, AND HELMETS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- Performance Items: THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME WITH A WARRANTY. In addition; installation of performance parts on any vehicle may void part or all of the vehicle’s warranty. Use at your own risk. Performance items are not returnable. The only is exception to these performance items is NEW product in sealed in their original packages may be returned if within 30 days.
- Closeout Items: Items marked as “CLEARANCE” or “CLOSEOUT” are items that are discontinued and will no longer be available once stocks on hand are sold out. Clearance and closeout items are not returnable.
Used Items: Any product which has been "installed" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try on cloths, helmets, gloves, but if they don't fit don't use them. Any items or parts which shows signs of use (installed, scratched, blood, dirt, oil, gas, smell, hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Defective Items: None of the items sold by Scooterwest/Vespa Motorsport come with any warranty for quality or fitment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the manufacturer for reimbursement of parts and/or labor. Installation of any parts or accessories on any vehicle may void part or all of the vehicle’s warranty. All items sold by Scooterwest are sold “As Is” use at your own risk. Please Note that some manufacturers may not have a warranty on their items.
- Special Orders: Any item that is not regularly carried by Scooterwest but is requested by a customer is considered a “SPECIAL ORDER”. Special order items are not returnable.
- We maintain our right to deny any returns for item(s) that we consider to be in violation of our policies. Please call or email with any additional questions.
- If you choose to make a return, please place the merchandise in a sturdy cardboard box with sufficient packing to protect it from breakage. Make sure your NAME and original INVOICE NUMBER are on or in the return box. Please send it via a trackable method as returns lost or damaged in transit will not be refunded.
Please send your returns to:
3955 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA 92110
Thank you for your business with Scooterwest and Vespa Motorsport!